LIKE!

favourite links

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NgeeeeKKK

hehehehee...
i'll try my best NOT to CRY laaa..
heeeeeeeeee...
heeeeeeeeeeeeee...
I have been quite this matter will occur~~~~
therefore, I am facing resilient
it HUman being jugakan?...
setiap yang ada akan pergi juga..
xkan ada yang berkekalan~..
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
=)..
anyway..thanx coz perna ada dlm hidup kuh~..
heeee :)..
addition:
well...well...well..
i know already why my eyelid moves2..
ahakss..well..i know de answer~...
like the first kind.
when im break wif my first bf~
my eyelid moves..
so...these cases...im broken again..
but my ego was not to make me understand for it..
bla..bla..bla..ngeekkk..anyway..
like i say..itS JUST HUMAN BEING
heeheeehee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kumin-Kumin! Jum jum!

Clik HERE to FOLLOW!

Butang follower
Open Cbox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...